07 August 2014

family of eagles

I havent posted on here and updated my work for a LONG time. That doesnt mean I havent been shooting. On the contrary, I have been shooting more now than ever. I got hired as the Manager of Photography for Marketing at Utah Valley University in March and it has been awesome. I will start posting more and catching up on my past work.

Here is a shot I did for a family in my ward. I am in the Young Mens Presidency in my church and have worked with these awesome young men for over a year now. They are brothers and they are a family of Eagle Scouts (or an Eagle project shy of being an Eagle). The dad is the Scoutmaster, and approached me with this idea a few months back. I got pretty excited about it and am very pleased with the results. Meet the Garrisons.



No comments:

Post a Comment